“Capture the heart and the mind will follow”.
8th graders interested in applying for the Class of 2025 should register for the Catholic High School Entrance Exam at www.chsee.org in early September 2020. The examination is administered in October.
Students who take the entrance exam do not need to submit an online application.
As part of the admissions process, Saint Anthony’s seeks young men and women who wish to:
- Increasing their faith
- Develop their whole person, academically, athletically and socially
- Immerse themselves in a rigorous college preparatory academic program
“Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.”
The Admissions Application
In the event that an eighth grade student does not take the exam, or for admission into the tenth or eleventh grade, an Application Form must be submitted. It is rare that a student is accepted for transfer into the Senior year.
Sophomore or Junior year applicants must be enrolled in a college preparatory or Regents level program and be studying either French, Spanish or Italian or have successfully completed and taken the third level FLACS Exam in any language. Students may begin a language after admission.
Application requirements include questions, transcripts, references, records, among other items.
The application can be found at: https://www.stanthonyshs.org/admissions-application-2019-20/
Our passing grade is 75% in all subjects. A final mark below 75% results in dismissal unless a minimum of 75% is obtained in that subject in an accredited high school during the summer.
Saint Anthony’s operates a summer school program for all subjects taught at the school. Saint Anthony’s does not provide transportation for this program.
• 2,400 young men and women, grades 9-12
• Over 20 Advanced Placement Courses
• 100% Rate of Senior Graduation and College Acceptance.
• 75% these graduating Seniors received grants and/or scholarships valued at over $95 million dollars.
• Accredited by the Board of Regents, Middle States Association
• Over 75 Clubs and Activities
• Click here to see the School Profile: https://www.stanthonyshs.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Admissions-Profile-…
We invite you to read some our current student’s testimonials. Please click here: Senior Prospective