St. Anthony’s High School Tuition
The Treasurer’s Office manages all financial matters. We are now accepting walk-ins for payment during office hours, 8 AM to 2 PM.
- Tuition for the 2020-21 school year is $10,950.
- There is also a senior/graduation fee of $200 assessed to all students’ accounts in grade 12.
- Tuition for the following school year is determined by the Board of Trustees at end of May. You may expect next year’s tuition to be approximately 3% higher than this year.
Please refer to the Student Handbook for policies regarding tuition. Students receive it at Orientation.
- The Tuition Payment Options Form is used to select a payment arrangement.
- Selecting a payment plan is a required step in the enrollment process. Option 2 is the default plan.
The three options are:
1) One payment in full by August 1st (cash, check or Visa/MasterCard)
2) Two equal payments (50% each) (cash, check or Visa/MasterCard) by August 1st and January 1st
3) Ten equal payments (10% each) by direct debit (ACH) from a checking or savings account
- A secure online payment portal is available for accounts on a standard 1 or 2 plan upon request.
- Credit cards are only accepted on schedule with plans 1 or 2.
- There is a convenience fee for all credit card transactions.
- Please contact the Treasurer’s Office in writing seven business days before any scheduled direct debit (ACH) payments to authorize a change to your plan.
- For best service regarding tuition, email email@example.com. Include student name, ID number, and billing address in the body of the email.
- School phone number is (631) 271-2020. Call or arrange an appointment via email.
- Treasurer’s Office fax is (631) 546-1187.
- Please communicate updates to billing address/details directly to the Treasurer’s Office in writing.