1/25/21- 2/10/21 Course Selection for all current students for the 2021-2022 year.
The Course Selection process is intended to be a joint venture between the students, parents, teachers and counselors. All students will have access to their tentative Course Requests/Recommendations for their core courses via the portal. At this time students and parents can start submitting online course requests via the Overload and Add/Drop Forms. Requests for courses must be completed by February 10, 2021.
Course changes require approval and are based on qualification for the class and space availability.
No phone calls please.
Portal / Technology Help:
How To View Course Requests /Recommendations:
Important Procedures and Target Dates:
• Beginning January 8, 2021: Course Selection Booklets will be made accessible online via the IPads and the St. Anthony’s High School website www.stanthonyshs.org
• January 8, 2021: Freshmen will review the 2021-2022 Course Selection process in their Guidance Classes.
• January 8, 2021 – January 22nd, 2021 (Teachers will submit recommendations [requests] for Students based upon student’s qualifications for the course).
• January 25th, 2021 Course Selection starts for all Students for the 2021-2022 year. All students will have access to their Tentative Course Requests/Recommendations for their Core Courses via the portal. At this time students and parents can start submitting online overload course requests via the Overload and Add/Drop Forms.
• January 25, 2021 Sophomores and Juniors will review the 2021-2022 Course Selection process in their Guidance Classes.
• February 10, 2021 All Course Selection Forms (Overload and add/Drops) Due for the 2021-2022 year.
• Chairs and Teachers will review and approve course requests for the 2021-2022 year.
• February 12, 2021 to February 21, 2021: Mid Winter Recess.
• March 15, 2021: All Students will receive a tentative list of their courses for the next school year via Campus Backpack.
• March 19, 2021: All Students must hand in their Final Course Selection Sheet digitally, approved by parent and submitted via Campus Backpack.
• May 3, 2021: All summer assignments are posted.
• May 17, 2021: students, parents and guardians will receive the course verification form; this form is not a schedule but will list all the classes for which a student has successfully been scheduled. At this time, students may request course changes. Course changes require department approval and are based on qualification for the class and space availability, we will make changes until June 10, 2021.
• Monday, August 2, 2021: students, parents and guardians will receive student schedules on campus backpack without teachers. At this time, students may request course changes. Course changes require approval from the Department Chairs and Academic Dean. A processing fee of $50 will be charged at this time for any course change request. If change is not approved, a refund will be issued. Approvals are based on qualification for the class and space availability. These changes are limited to one per student. We will make changes until August 17, 2021.