Course Selection Sheets and Booklets will be handed out to students in homeroom on the dates listed below.
Please carefully review the sheets for all directions, procedures and target dates. Once the form is completed and Teachers / Chairs have approved your selection the form must be submitted to the Scheduling Office (Room 124).
No phone calls please. Direct all communications to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Procedures and Target Dates:
- January 7th, 2020: Course Selection Booklets will be handed out to all students in their Homerooms. They will also be available on the St. Anthony’s High School website www.stanthonyshs.org .
- January 8th, 2020: Freshmen will receive their course selection sheets in homeroom and review the -2020-2021 Course Selection process in their Guidance Classes.
- January 23rd, 2020 Freshmen Course Selection Due for the 20-21 year.
- January 27th, 2020 Juniors and Sophomores will receive their course selection sheets in homeroom and review the 20-21 Course Selection process in their Guidance Classes.
- February 10th, 2020 Junior and Sophomore Course Selection due for the 20-21 year.
- February 14th, 2020 to February 23nd, 2020: Mid- Winter Recess.
- March 9th, 2020: All Students and Parents Campus Backpack will show the courses which the students selected and were approved.
- March 13th, 2020: All Students Must hand in their Final Course Selection Sheet, SIGNED BY A PARENT, by this date. (Submitted Digitally on Campus Backpack)
- May 1st,2020 All Summer Assignments are posted.
- May 15th, 2020 students, parents, and guardians will receive the course verification form; this form is not a schedule but will list all the classes for which a student has successfully been scheduled. At this time, students may request course changes. Course Changes require department approval and are based on qualification for the class and space availability, we will make changes until June 10th, 2020.
- August 3rd, 2020 students, parents and guardians will receive student schedules on campus backpack without teachers. At this time, students may request course changes. Course Changes require approval from the Department Chairs and Academic Dean course changes cost $50.00 and are based on qualification for the class and space availability. These changes are limited to one per student. We will make changes until August 17th, 2020.