Mrs. Margaret Nuccio, R.N.
Mrs. Kelly Globuschutz, R.N.
Mrs. Jeanne Robbins, R.N.
School Office Hours
8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
After 3:00PM, students can go to the East Northport Physical Therapy Office.
We are located to the left as you enter the Chapel Entrance.
- All students must submit a copy of their immunization record to the Nurses’ Office.
- Freshman, Juniors & new students of any grade level are required to submit a copy of their completed physical certified by their private physician.
- All students participating in Athletics, must submit a copy of their completed physical certified by their private physician.
- The Nurses’ Office can administer medications during school hours only with written permission of both a doctor and a parent.
(Medication Form may be obtained from the Nurses’ Office.)
- Students returning to school with an injury, must report to the Nurses’ Office. All Students must submit a doctors’ note to Nurses’ Office explaining the diagnosis.
- Any student that sustains a concussion/head injury must comply with the concussion clearance protocols.
FORMS FOR ALL STUDENTS
Meningococcal Vaccine Information >> 12th GRADERS MUST COMPLETE AND HAND IN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE