PORTAL SUPPORT REMINDERS:
- Only Non-Household Contacts (individuals not living at the same address as the student and primary guardian) can be added via Portal.
- Household contacts or guardian listing adjustments can be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Household adjustments can only be made by the primary parent/guardian listed.
- Parent/Guardians are advised not to use the same email address for their accounts. For example: John Smith and Mary Smith SHOULD NOT use email@example.com as the email address for their individual accounts. Duplicate email addresses in individual accounts could result in missed correspondences.
- When submitting a Portal Support Request form, follow the directions and be sure to include both the STUDENT’S Information AND the Parent/Guardian information.
- Only listed Parent/Guardians or active SAHS students can make Portal Support requests. Any requests made from a non-listed email address for parent/guardian will be denied.
Google Classroom Student Assignment Alerts
Parents can monitor their student assignment alerts (and google integrated clubs/activities*) via their child’s SAHS google classroom. Parents will need to know student’s email address and password to view classroom.
Click icon to visit your google classrooms.
* Not all SAHS Clubs/Activities utilize google classrooms.
Teachers/Moderators using google classroom will supply classroom codes to their students.