St. Anthony’s High School Tuition
The Treasurer’s Office manages all financial matters. We are now accepting walk-ins for payment during office hours, 8 AM to 2 PM.
- Tuition for the 2021-22 school year is $11,350.
- There is also a senior/graduation fee of $200 assessed to all students’ accounts in grade 12.
- Tuition for the following school year is determined by the Board of Trustees at end of May. You may expect next year’s tuition to be approximately 3% higher than this year.
- Academic Resource Fee of $150*
Please refer to the Student Handbook for policies regarding tuition. Students receive it at Orientation.
Parents, please refer to the message at the bottom of your billing statement regarding the payment plan that you selected
- The Tuition Payment Options Form is used to select a payment arrangement.
- Selecting a payment plan is a required step in the enrollment process. Option 2 is the default plan.
The three options are:
1) One payment in full by August 1st (cash, check or Visa/MasterCard)
2) Two equal payments (50% each) (cash, check or Visa/MasterCard) by August 1st and January 1st
3) Ten equal payments (10% each) by direct debit (ACH) from a checking or savings account
- A secure online payment portal is available for accounts on a standard 1 or 2 plan upon request.
- Credit cards are only accepted on schedule with plans 1 or 2.
- There is a convenience fee for all credit card transactions.
- For best service regarding tuition, email email@example.com. Include student name, ID number, and billing address in the body of the email.
- School phone number is (631) 271-2020. Call or arrange an appointment via email.
- Treasurer’s Office fax is (631) 546-1187.
- Please communicate updates to billing address/details directly to the Treasurer’s Office in writing.