St. Anthony’s High School Tuition
The Treasurer’s Office manages all financial matters. Please refer to the tuition letters for more information. Treasurer’s staff is available through the summer from 8AM – 2PM, Monday-Thursday.
- Tuition for the 2022-23 school year is $11,700.
- There is also a senior/graduation fee of $200 assessed to all students’ accounts in grade 12.
- Tuition for the following school year is determined by the Board of Trustees at the end of May. You may expect next year’s tuition to be approximately 3% higher than this year.
- Academic Resource Fee of $150*
Please refer to the Student Handbook for policies regarding tuition. Students receive it at Orientation.
- St. Anthony’s High School has partnered with Blackbaud Tuition Management, formerly Smart Tuition, for the upcoming school year.
- Selecting a payment plan is a required step in the enrollment process. Option 2 is the default plan.
The three options are:
1) One payment in full by August 1st (cash, check or credit card)
2) Two equal payments (50% each) (cash, check or card) by August 1st and January 1st
3) Ten equal payments (10% each) on the 3rd or 20th of the month, August through May (ACH or credit card)
- All three options allow payment via ACH (withdrawal from a bank account) or credit card. All credit card transactions will incur a service charge (currently 2.85%) assessed by Blackbaud Tuition Management.
- There is no fee for ACH. There are no longer walk-in or mail-in credit card payments.
- There is a convenience fee for all credit card transactions. Credit card payments must be processed directly with Blackbaud Tuition Management.
- Option 3 requires a commitment to automated installments.
- Checks can still be mailed and cash delivered by appointment ONLY for options 1 and 2.
- Payment plans can be changed directly in Blackbaud Tuition Management. Log in to your account to update the bank account or credit card.
- Please contact the Treasurer’s Office in writing seven business days before any scheduled direct debit (ACH) payments to authorize a change to your plan.
- For best service regarding tuition, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include student name, ID number, and billing address in the body of the email.
- School phone number is (631) 271-2020. Call or arrange an appointment via email.
- Treasurer’s Office fax is (631) 546-1187.
- Please communicate updates to billing address/details directly to the Treasurer’s Office in writing.