Saint Anthony’s High School is proud to partner exclusively with Amerigo Education to offer international students the opportunity to attend our school and become a part of our community.
Amerigo Education offers all-encompassing international student recruitment solutions to some of the top high schools in the U.S., and functions as Saint Anthony’s international student admissions department. Amerigo assists us in prescreening and evaluating prospective international applicants, collecting and validating application documents and responding to inquiries from international students.
Amerigo’s offerings include:
- The opportunity to live in a caring residential community with live-in dorm staff or in a homestay with a welcoming local family
- English Language Learning support
- Additional university and academic advising
- Cultural trips to explore the community during weekends, Thanksgiving break, and Spring break
- And much more.
All international applicants are required to submit the Amerigo application.
Please be prepared to submit the following documents:
- Official Transcript in Original Language Certified
- Certified English Translation of Transcripts
- English Proficiency Testing
- Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendation from Teachers
Click here to access the Online Application Form.
Upon receipt of your completed application, Amerigo will reach out to schedule an interview and advise on next steps.
Please note that international student applications are accepted on an ongoing basis as space permits.
For more information on applying as an international student, please contact Amerigo Education’s Ms. Stephanie Sun at email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application!