2015-2016 Annual Fund
Gifts and pledges are currently being accepted for this fiscal year, which closes on August 31, 2016.
Every gift makes a difference in the lives of our students. Your pride and participation as an alumnus, parent, grandparent or friend matters. By making your gift today, you are:
- Helping the Franciscan Brothers fulfill their commitment to academic excellence
- Demonstrating your overall satisfaction with your Saint Anthony’s experience
- Assisting our Roman Catholic and Franciscan mission
- Providing financial assistance to deserving and need worthy students
- Supporting the beautification of our campus
Making Your Gift
Make your gift today by:
- Phone/Credit Card
- Appreciated Securities Transfer
- Electronic Funds Transfer
- How may I make a gift?
A) You can mail check made out to Saint Anthony’s High School and send it to: Saint Anthony’s High School, Development Office, 275 Wolf Hill Road, South Huntington, NY, 11747.
B) You can also make your gift online. Our website allows you to make a gift or pledge payment.
C) You may also call us with your credit card information at (631)271-2020 extensions 283 or 214 Monday – Friday, 8:00AM – 4:00PM.
D) For information on how to make a stock gift (Appreciated Securities Transfer), please call or e-mail Don Corrao, Director of Development at (631) 271-2020 ext. 284 0r email@example.com.
- What are the tax benefits of making a gift to Saint Anthony’s High School?
All gifts to Saint Anthony’s High School are tax deductible in the United States.
- What is Saint Anthony’s federal tax ID number (EIN#)? Is Saint Anthony’s a 501 ©(3) organization?
Saint Anthony’s EIN# is 11-1882039, and Saint Anthony’s id tax-exempt under Section 501©(3) of the IRS code.
Black & Gold Club
Now is the time to reflect on your Saint Anthony’s experience and to start thinking of giving back and demonstrating your support for the role it has played in your life and that you want to be part of its bright future.
As a young alumnus, you may want to consider joining Black & Gold Club for young alumni:
From the classes:
- 2012-2015 – a gift of $25
- 2009-2011 – a gift of $50 to $99
- 2000-2008 – a gift of $100 or more
Alumni, parents, grandparents, and friends of Saint Anthony’s are encouraged to consider making a leadership gift to Saint Anthony’s at one of the following levels:
- Principal’s Circle – a gift of $1,000 – $4,999
- Principal’s Cabinet – a gift of $5,000 – $9,999
- Benefactor of Saint Anthony’s – a gift of $10,000 – $24,999
- Patron of Saint Anthony’s – a gift of $25,000+
By becoming a member of the Principal’s Council, you will be invited as special guests to attend the following functions:
- Christmas Concert
- Principal’s Dinner
- Spring Concert
- Commencement Exercises
Program Information Request
Complete the form below to receive information on the current programs offered by Saint Anthony’s High School.