Appryse Enrollment 2020-2021
2020 Fall Sports Participants
Please Read Below Regarding Your Fall Sports Clearance
- Student-Athletes who plan on playing a Fall Sport MUST be enrolled on Appryse.
- If you previously enrolled on Appryse, you will need to create a new enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year. All previous information entered will be shown.
In order to be cleared for a Fall Sport you MUST:
- Create a new enrollment on Appryse
- Have an approved up to date physical on Appryse.
Due to the current public health crisis, New York State is permitting student-athletes to participate in the fall 2020 sports season if they have previously had a health examination for school attendance in the 2018-2019 or 2019-2020 school years and provide a health history completed and signed by the parent/guardian within 30 days of the start of the season. The Appryse Health History Questions satisfy this requirement. Student-athletes who have not previously had a health examination must still obtain a health examination prior to participation in the fall 2020 sports season. At this time, students should plan to obtain the required health examination prior to participation in the winter or spring 2020-21 seasons, although that may change depending on the status of COVID-19 in the fall. The Department will provide updated information as needed.
After your enrollment is reviewed and accepted by the St. Anthony’s school nurse you will receive an email stating: “Appryse Enrollment Accepted.” After receiving the confirmation email you MUST complete the following two steps.
- Choose the sport you are trying out for on Appryse by clicking on the green “Tryouts / Activities” button.
**Please read Step by Step Directions Below
The link to enroll or update your Appryse account is: https://app.appryse.com/enroll/AYU7SC25
Important notes before enrollment
- Questions or problems during enrollment should be directed to Appryse. Click the “Contact Support” button on the Appryse website.
- Only upload physical forms and immunization records. All other medical forms must be submitted to the St. Anthony’s School Nurse (school medication forms, doctor’s notes, etc.)
**If your enrollment was declined, you will receive an email requesting additional information.
Choosing a Sport
- To choose a sport, click on the green Tryout/Activities button found on the Parent Home Page. The green Tryout/Activities button will not show until your enrollment is accepted.
· When you have successfully chosen a sport it will show on the Parent Home Page