Appryse Enrollment 2019-2020
2019 Fall Sports Participants
Please Read Below Regarding Your Fall Sports Clearance
• Student Athletes who plan on playing a Fall Sport MUST enroll on Appryse.
• A link to create a new account and enroll with Appryse will be available on the St. Anthony’s website on July 22, 2019. (If you previously enrolled on Appryse, you will need to re-enroll for the 2019-2020 school year. All previously entered information will be shown for update.)
In order to be cleared for a Fall Sport you MUST:
• Create a 2019-2020 enrollment on Appryse
• Have an approved up to date physical on Appryse. After your enrollment is reviewed and accepted by the St. Anthony’s school nurse you will receive an email stating: “Appryse Enrollment Accepted.” After receiving the confirmation email you MUST complete the following two steps.
• Choose the sport you are trying out for on Appryse by clicking on the green “Tryouts / Activities” button. (NOTE: You can only do this once the enrollment is accepted)
**Please read Step by Step Directions Below
Student Athletes who plan on playing a Fall Sport MUST create an enrollment on Appryse for the 2019-2020 school year. (If you previously enrolled on Appryse, you can sign in to your account by going to https://app.appryse.com using the same email address and click on the button “Re-enroll for New Year” for each child previously enrolled). If you need to create a first time enrollment for another child, click on the left menu “New Enrollment”. The link to create and account and enroll with Appryse for the first time is: https://app.appryse.com/enroll/AYU7SC25
Important notes before enrollment
• Questions or problems during enrollment should be directed to Appryse. Click the “Contact Support” link while you are signed into Appryse.
• If you are not using the Appryse doctor physical forms you must bring all documents to the St. Anthony’s Nurse’s Office during school hours.
If using the Appryse Physical Form please read below
• Appryse doctor physical forms can be found on your Appryse account after you have completed the enrollment process. You can download a blank doctor physical form by clicking on the “download Blank Form” button in the “Doctor’s Physical” section. Please encourage your doctor to use the approved Appryse physical form that contains your child’s unique bar code. You or doctor should either fax the Appryse physical form to the number at the top of the physical form, or upload it directly to Appryse by scanning the completed form and clicking on the button “Upload Completed Form”. If you do not have access to a fax machine, you can bring all completed forms to the St. Anthony’s Nurse.
• Do NOT fax a non-Appryse form, as this will not be recognized by the Appryse system & will NOT be received. It must be the approved Appryse doctor’s physical form and must include the Appryse bar code included on the Appryse doctor’s physical form. You can download a blank form which contains the pre-printed name for each of your children by clicking on the “Download Blank Form” button on the “Doctor’s Physical” section for each child.
• You can only upload the single-page Appryse physical form. We will not have access to multiple forms that are faxed or uploaded. Do not include attachments such as
immunization forms, as the Appryse system only recognizes the single Appryse physical form, which already has a section for immunizations.
• All other medical forms must be submitted to the St. Anthony’s School Nurse (immunization forms if not using the Appryse physical form, in-school medication forms, doctor’s notes, etc.)
**If your enrollment was declined, you will receive an email requesting additional information.
Choosing a Sport
• If your child intends to participate in athletics, you can choose a sport by click on the green “Tryout/Activities” button found on the main Appryse page. The button will not be active until your enrollment is accepted.
• You will be asked to scroll through and read the release. At the bottom with be a signature section for you to sign by typing in your name. When done, click on the green “Create Account” button.
• When you have successfully signed up for a sport, it will display on the main Appryse page.