LONG ISLAND UNIVERSITY POST
HIGH SCHOOL EXTENSION COURSE
Students who are enrolled in a class at St. Anthony’s that offers LIU Post College Credits through the LIU High School Scholars program and, would like to earn college credits for the course, must enroll on line before October 15th for the Fall and Full Year Term (You may register for Spring classes at this time, however, you may also register in January). There is a $50 late fee beginning October 16th for the Fall/Full Term classes.
Each course for the 2016-2017 school year will cost $290 payable in full when the student applies online.
2. Select St. Anthony’s High School
3. Select the course or courses you would like to take
4. Complete and “SUBMIT” the application only after you have reviewed the program and tuition with a parent
or guardian. Registration will not be processed unless tuition is paid in full at the time of application.
5. Once you submit your application, you will be enrolled in the courses you have selected.
6. If you wish to drop a course, you may do so by submitting an official drop form available at liu.edu/hs by November 15th for fall and full-year courses and April 15th for spring courses.
6. Be sure to print out your confirmation page and keep this in a safe place for future reference.
REMINDER: – The grade(s) you receive for the course(s) will be counted as part of your cumulative index, should you decide to attend LIU Post.
STUDENTS WISHING TO RECEIVE COLLEGE CREDITS FOR THE FALL/FULL YEAR TERM MUST REGISTER WITH LIU POST BEFORE OCTOBER 15TH– AFTER OCTOBER 15TH THERE WILL BE A $50 LATE FEE
IF YOU ARE TAKING A CLASS THAT DOES NOT MEET UNTIL THE SPRING TERM YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO REGISTER IN THE FALL, HOWEVER, SPRING REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE IN LATE JANUARY
IF YOU DROP A COURSE, LIU WILL REIMBURSE YOU FOR THE COURSE ONLY IF THEY RECEIVE THE DROP FORM IN A TIMELY FASHION
Students admitted to the High School Extension Program must receive an 80 final average or above at St. Anthony’s to receive college credit from LIU Post. You must remember your User ID and Password in order to request a Transcript from LIU at the end of the term. To request a transcript
go back to liu.edu, sign in and request through your account.
For further information, please contact Mrs. Lisa Schroeder, Coordinator of the LIU High School Scholars program here at St. Anthony’s High School (631)271-2020 ext. 215