- B.A. Education St. Francis
- M.A. Music University of Notre Dame (Indiana)
- Has served as Choral Director since 1982
- Continued post grad music training in choral conducting and Gregorian chant – Westminster Choir College (NJ), Catholic University of America (DC), and the Abbaye St. Pierre de Solesmes (France)
- Secretary General of the Franciscan Brothers
Brother Joshua Di Mauro, O.S.F.
Brother Joshua is the Assistant Principal, the Dean of Student Activities, and the Prefect of Discipline for Freshmen at Saint Anthony’s High School, as well as the Chorus Director, a position he began in 1982. Brother Joshua completed undergraduate studies in Education at St. Francis College(Brooklyn, NY) while also pursuing musical studies at Hunter College(NY) and received his Masters Degree in Music from the University of Notre Dame(Indiana).
Brother Joshua continued postgraduate musical training in choral conducting and Gregorian Chant at Westminster Choir College(NJ), Catholic University of America(DC), and the Abbaye Saint Pierre de Solesmes(France).
Brother Joshua conducts the high school choir of 520 members and the select Gregorian Schola of 65 members. In addition to the many European concert Tours which he has directed, Brother has also studied Italian Language and Culture at the Centro Linguistico Italiano Dante Alghieri(Florence) and the Scuola Leonardo da Vinci(Rome) in preparation for these musical ventures.
Many alumni will also remember Brother Joshua as a Math teacher for 25 years. In addition to his duties at the high school, Brother Joshua also serves as the Secretary General of the Franciscan Brothers.