Saint Anthony’s High School is a Roman Catholic, Franciscan, college preparatory school, rooted in the seraphic principle “Capture the heart and the mind will follow” (St. Bonaventure). Our mission is to educate young men and women on their journey towards Truth.
The St. Anthony’s Athletic Department is committed to our student athlete’s journey towards Truth. It is the goal and objective of the Athletic Department to use interscholastic sport and intramurals to foster the belief in our Roman Catholic Heritage, in the Franciscan tradition.
St. Anthony’s coaches are expected to
- Stimulate physical and emotional health, individual integrity, and self-respect
- Foster and encourage leadership potential
- Encourage a sense of social responsibility, a generous spirit, and an unselfish service toward one’s neighbor in the Spiritual and Corporal Works of Mercy
- Create an atmosphere in which friendship can flourish
- Be exemplary mentors by their thoughts, words and deeds
- Lead their student-athletes in prayer before all athletic competition
- If the team is away for a weekend coaches are expected to provide time and transportation to fulfill their Sunday obligation to attend Holy Mass.
St. Anthony’s Student-Athletes are expected to:
- Comply with the Student Code of Conduct as laid out in the Student Handbook
- Respect their coaches
- Continuously work to be socially responsible, generous in spirit and unselfish in service toward one’s neighbor in the Spiritual and Corporal Works of Mercy
On Wednesday, February 8th at 7:00pm, a meeting of all parents of students who are interested in trying out for spring sports will be held in the auditorium....Read More »
Archived Athletics News:
Athletics Department Staff
|Mr. Joseph Minucci, Athletic Director||Mrs. Lisa Savallo, Secretary to the Athletic Director|
|Mrs. Angela Manney, Secretary to the Athletic Director|
Summary of Accident Insurance Coverage
This is a partial description of the medical coverage and limitations provided by the Student Accident Plan. Complete terms and conditions are contained in the Plan Document on file with the participating institution. Read more >>